What makes JBL more significant than other headphones? Cheap and cheerful Bluetooth speakers are what JBL is best known for, and with this thought, I got JBL Tune 500 BT for my music listening routines. But recently, I was facing a JBL tune 500bt pairing problem and was stuck with it. After applying different tweaks, I reset JBL headphones, and this guide, How to Reset JBL Headphones, is for all those facing cliches and bugs in the headphones.
You will learn about resetting JBL Bluetooth headphones in a step-by-step guide for the different models I used all this time. There are also instructions to connect the JBL headphones to the iPhone. Moreover, there will be in detail troubleshooting if the JBL won’t turn on later in the article.
How to reset JBL 500bt headphones?
Resetting the Bluetooth headphones takes a few steps to do this job. It includes the following steps:
- Turn on the JBL 500 BT headphones.
- Ensure it is not connected to any audio source while resetting.
- Now locate the Volume up (+) button and the volume down (-) button.
- Press both buttons simultaneously for about 5 to 6 seconds ( usually takes 7 to 10 seconds).
- Keep pressing the button until the light flashes.
- You are done resetting and relishing your music.
How to reset JBL Earbuds?
My JBL Tune 225TWS True Wireless Earbud Headphones were not connecting and disconnecting, leading me to reset them. After resetting, it started working perfectly. The steps were:
- The first step is to turn on the earbuds and disconnect them from your smartphone.
- Keep pressing the Volume up and down button simultaneously for 10 seconds – it takes 15 to 20 occasionally.
- Make sure not to leave the buttons until you see the light blinking.
- Now it is ready to pair with your smartphone.
- You can connect it to listen to your favorite music.
JBL Headphones Won’t Turn ON | Troubleshooting
My JBL headphones won’t turn on, and at that moment, I did the most straightforward tweak, which was resetting it. You may need to check:
- Is the device fully charged or not?
- Leave the device charging for the whole night.
- Make sure the battery is intact.
- The device is faulty or damaged.
How to reset JBL t450bt headphones?
If you are using the JBL T450BT headphones and have cliches and issues connecting the headphones with your smartphones, try resetting them. To reset, you need to click the Volume up and down button for about 5 seconds until you see two different colors of light flashing. You have just reset the JBL headphones; now pair and enjoy.
How to pair JBL headphones with iPhone?
I have been using JBL headphones E55BT for a long time, and they work great with my android and iPhone. Following these quick steps, you can pair your iPhone with the JBL headphones.
First, turn on the headphones and put them in pairing mode by clicking the power button for a few seconds. Now go to your iPhone settings, turn on Bluetooth, and locate your device from the list. Select JBL E55BT and pair it to enjoy your favorite Jam on it.
How to Reset JBL E Series Headphones?
I have used both E45BT and E55BT headphones of the JBL, and they did a perfect job for me; if you want to reset the JBL E series headphones, you may follow these quick instructions.
- Turn on the JBL headphones and unpair them from the computer.
- Hold down the Volume + and Volume – buttons for more than five seconds.
- After you reset the factory settings, the LED blinks two colors.
- Now you can pair your E-series headphones with your audio source.
How to Reset JBL Endurance Sprint Headphones?
JBL Endurance Sprint Headphones are delicately designed, and I love their user-friendly features. Sometimes, they start showing cliches and bugs, so I reset them to factory settings. To reset:
- Place the endurance headphones in the charging case.
- You will see both earbuds charging.
- Now tap or click on the right side once and then twice( that will take 10 seconds usually or 15).
- Keep pressing the right side until you will see the red light blinking.
- Afterward, you will take them out of the case and tilt or move the right side a bit to put them in pairing mode.
- Connect your device and enjoy.
In this guide, I have provided you with a detailed and step-by-step guide on resetting different models of the JBL headphones. There is also a brief troubleshooting guide to let you solve the turning-on issue of the JBL headphones. Further, you can learn about the endurance of JBL headphones resetting and connectivity with JBL headphones with iPhone.